The NPDN strives to support and foster strong relationships with our regulatory partners in protecting plant health. The NPDN regulatory relations committee works to develop communication protocols, MOU's and guidelines to ensure that NPDN members understand the roles of regulatory partners in plant biosecurity and that NPDN regulatory partners are aware of NPDN responsibilities and activities.
On this page, regulators, NPDN members and stakeholders will find that information. If you find a problem or have questions or suggestions please contact email@example.com
- Diagnostic Confirmation and Communication Protocol of regulated and significant pests
- Memorandum of Understanding Between National Plant Board and National Plant Diagnostic Network
- Learn how NPDN provides diagnostic support for organisms of concern
- eFile and Permits for NPDN Labs
- Find your State Plant Regulatory Official (SPRO)
- Find your State Plant Health Director (SPHD)