- Dates offered: Two Sessions: March 16-17, 2023 or March 23-24, 2023
- Maximum course enrollment: 8 per session
- Length of time: 2 days per session - in-person
The isothermal amplification workshop for 2023 will be offered in-person and will have lecture and hands-on components. The lecture will cover isothermal amplification technologies and assay design. The hands-on portion of the workshop will include nucleic acid extraction and loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) or recombinase polymerase amplification (RPA) targeting select bacterial and fungal pathogens.
Pathogens covered include:
- Citrus Black Spot (Guignardia citricarpa)
- Citrus greening (‘CandidatusLiberibacter asiaticus’)
- Ash Dieback (Hymenoscyphusfraxineus)
*Note: ALL times listed for NPDN events shall be listed as Eastern Time.