The 2024 NPDN National Meeting will be held in Maine in September 2024 (details to come).
The NPDN National Meeting provides professional development and networking opportunities to NPDN members and the broader diagnostic community. In preparation for the 2024 NPDN National Meeting, we are now looking for volunteers from each region to join the different planning sub-committees. Help us make this event a big success, and ensure that the meeting program and activities suit the needs of the network.
We are looking for volunteers for all of the planning sub-committees described below. To join or for additional questions, please email the person listed under each sub-committee (with the sub-committee name as a header).
- Develop the meeting theme, hashtag, and program
- Plan plenary sessions, break-out sessions, and other meeting components
- Select speakers and moderator
- To participate email and phone number: Carrie Lapaire Harmon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and field trips Sub-Committee
- Help plan and make decisions regarding field trips and workshops.
- To participate email: Alicyn Smart, email@example.com
Posters and IT Sub Committee
- Help plan and make decisions regarding on‐line abstract and poster PDF submission
- To participate email: Martin Deubler, firstname.lastname@example.org, Andrew Daigle, email@example.com
- Define awards and the criteria used for award nominations and evaluation
- Review award nominations
- Develop and conduct awards program during the meeting
- To participate email: Jan Byrne, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations and Program Book Sub-Committee
- Help develop and make decisions about meeting publicity and media interactions
- Contribute to preparation of program and abstract book
- To participate email: Tania Brenes-Arguedas email@example.com, Allina Bennett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Arrangements Sub-Committee
- Help make decisions regarding location and space: registration desk, poster and exhibit locations, eating arrangements, etc.
- To participate email: Steph Shea, email@example.com