After one year of cancellation and two years of meeting remotely in 2021 and 2022, we will meet in-person in Salinas, CA in March 2023.
Come and meet with colleagues working on various aspects of soilborne fungal pathogens, nematodes and diseases- from the molecular to the applied. This meeting is very informal and loosely structured, allowing lots of time for discussions and interactions.
Highlights will include:
- Field trip of strawberry and leafy vegetable production in Monterey County, including Spencer Farm and new USDA-ARS facilities on Tues. March 28. Separate field trip tickets required, limited to 50.
- Social/Dinner Weds. evening March 29 at the National Steinbeck Center
- One and a half days of scientific presentations March 29-30, including keynote talks, TBA
- Meeting of the California Nematology Workgroup
- Student travel scholarships available- see website. We will offer two $700 scholarships, deadline Jan. 30, 2023
Registration can be made on Google Forms (https://forms.gle/dhYh5dRtkePSaUX58)
Payment can be made by credit card or Paypal on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meeting-of-the-68th-annual-conference-on-soilborne-plant-pathogens-tickets-443005339897)
or checks can be sent to our treasurer Dr. Andreas Westphal, Kearney Agricultural Research & Extension Center, 9240 S Riverbend Ave, Parlier, CA 93648. 559-646-6555. Field trip will require a separate ticket ($55). Hotel information is posted on the website.
Hope to see you there
Research Plant Pathologist
Rm. 363 Johnson Hall
Washington State University,
Pullman, WA 99164-6430
Phone 509 335-7077
Fax 509 335-7674