Regional Training & Education Contacts
|Sharon Dobesh||GPDN Regional Educational Coordinator||785-532-1340||785-313-3983|
|Amanda Hodges||SPDN Regional Educational Coordinator||352-273-3957|
|Dick Hoenisch||WPDN Regional Educational Coordinator||530-754-2255|
|Rachel McCarthy||NEPDN Regional Educational Coordinator||607-255-7871||Amy Peterson Dunfee||NCPDN Regional Educational Coordinator||N/A||N/A|
First Detector Training & Information
NPDN Training Site News
Are looking for the First Detector Training Modules? Click here to access the training modules and other resources.
- 2011 First Detector Training Brochure Download PDF (1.7 MB file)
- Thousand Cankers Disease, Geosmithia morbida Picture Clues Download PDF (4.6 MB file)
- Sceening Aid to Pest of Palms, LUCID® Key
- The NPDN Training and Education Website has moved (http://firstdetector.org). Please go to the new First Detector site for access to resources for educators, e-learning, and training session registration.
- The NPDN First Detector program publishes a monthly newsletter. Please go to the newsletter site for current and archived editions of the NPDN First Detector newsletter at: http://www.sepdn.org/newsletter
- Do you tweet? Follow the NPDN First Detector program at: http://twitter.com/NPDN
- The NPDN is a partner in a new community-based educational program, Protect U.S., that will be releasing several e-learning modules in 2011 and 2012. To learn more about Protect U.S., go to http://www.protectingusnow.org/
- The NPDN is a partner in the new educational program for botanical gardens, the Sentinel Plant Network. To learn more about the Sentinel Plant Network, go to http://publicgardens.org/content/sentinel-plant-network